Yonder Breaks

I haven't written anything here in quite a while. There are two reasons:
  1. We had a kid
  2. I bought a website
First reason: having a child. It inspires more ideas to write about, but takes up way more time, inhibiting writing them. That's a funny thing, right? I'm still figuring out that balance, and will probably never get "there," but hopefully closer to wherever "there" is (Lord willing).

Second reason: I watched this video...



Seeing these guys doing so much of what they love inspired me to do something I love -- write and surf. So I bought a website to share what I write about..

www.yonderbreaks.com

Go there if you like to read things that I write, and I'll continue writing things that people hopefully want to read.

Once again, that's www.yonderbreaks.com

Thanks for reading!!

Comments